Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Less-Words Wednesday Flags!

Q-ball has started to love flags.  It's fun for me to see all of the places she spots them.  As an adult, I find that I so often have tunnel vision and don't notice all of the bombardment/excitement around me. But, my curious child finds beauty or interest in everything! We see flags at the grocery store, church, on houses, in department stores, pretty much every place we go!

Here, she was very excited as she was surrounded by tons of flag poles with huge flags on top!  And, yes, it was very hot that day, but this is one thing she doesn't seem to notice!



1 comment:

  1. It's fascinating to see what they notice, isn't it? So aware and observant! I love the pictures :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...