|Q-ball is coming to town! You'd better watch out!|
- Q-ball loves talking. Once she starts telling you a story, you can expect to listen to it for quite awhile. Start practicing your charade skills now.
- Q-ball loves to eat. (when we are not fighting yet another stomach virus.) She can do an especially impressive job of eating ham, eggs, bananas, blueberries, etc, etc.
- Q-ball likes you to sing to her on demand. She will say "de-da-de-da" and expect you to immediately sing the song in her head. I suggest trying them in this order: "I Can Sing a Rainbow," "Wheels on the Bus," and, seasonally, "Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer."
- Q-ball will probably follow you to the bathroom. If not, she'll at least talk about the fact that you went to the bathroom for the rest of the day.
- Q-ball is potentially a future track star. If she takes off running to check out a really cool thing, a quick walk will likely not close the gap. Get your running shoes ready.
Check out what other kiddos are doing as the holidays approach at Vibrant Wanderings!